The UT STEM Center is now offering both self-paced and facilitated online professional development experiences for STEM and CS teachers who don’t have time to attend a multi-day, face-2-face workshop.
- Comprehensive and innovative learning methods to expand your content knowledge and pedagogy.
- Gain continued access to online materials after completing the course.
- Many courses include a preview to allow participants to sample course methods and activities.
- Earn CPE credits from The University of Texas at Austin
Learn key computer science topics to improve instruction and prepare for the Praxis and TExES CS certification tests.
Average duration of 7 weeks (6 hours/week). 40 CPE hours available.
his course guides you through how to use menus (aka choice boards) as a way to differentiate instruction for Gifted & Talented students.
Duration of 6 hours. 6 CPE hours available.
Use the power of classroom discussion to teach the big ideas behind linear functions.
Average duration of 3 weeks (4 hours/week). 12 CPE hours available.
Teachers will gain the insight, skills, and strategies to create equitable computer science programs, inside and outside of the traditional classroom.
Duration of 6 weeks (4 hours/week). 24 CPE hours available.
* Access for your own cohort of teachers
Registering for a facilitated course will place you in a cohort with a University of Texas at Austin instructor serving as the facilitator. If you are interested in purchasing access for your own cohort of teachers (e.g. pre-service teachers, a professional development project, or a school PLC) and providing a facilitator, we can design a custom solution to t your needs and schedule. For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.