Have you attended a face-to-face workshop and gotten hooked on computational thinking? Are you looking for ways to extend your knowledge in computer science education but don’t know where to start? Come join us on Monday, November 5, at 7:30 pm ET (6:30 pm CST) as we hear from representatives at the College of St. Scholastica and WeTeachCS talk about the virtual learning opportunities available to teachers. From a full certificate program to self-paced courses, there’s something for all teachers. Join us and learn how you can expand your knowledge and skills—all from the comfort of your own home.
Please sign in 30 minutes early. The session will begin at 7:30 pm EST (6:30 pm CST).
Accessing the Room
- Click here: http://air.adobeconnect.com/learningfromhome/
- Enter as a guest
- Type your first and last name
- Follow the audio instructions below
- Choose Dial-out (receive a call from the meeting)
- Type your phone number and click Join
- Answer the incoming phone call generated by the software
- Send a message in the chat pod if you need help connecting audio